“The idea of social responsibility supposes that the corporation has not only economic and legal obligations, but also certain responsibilities to society which extend beyond these obligations”- McGuire 1963.
For us corporate social responsibility is a business initiative that seeks to assess and take responsibility for our company’s impact on social welfare, our employees and effects on the environment. Our belief in effective and efficient corporate social responsibility aims to ensure that we conduct our business in a manner that is ethical. This means that we must take into account our social, economic and environmental impact for conducting business.
• Interest free loans to employees who have been a part of our team for long
• Periodic training and workshops for development of our team
• accommodation to outstation employees wherever possible
• Cross exposure training
• Rain water harvesting
• Use of CFL & LED, Bulbs for energy conservation
• Promotion of linen re-use
• Waste Management
• Use of double glazed windows to conserve energy and reduce noise pollution
• Use of garden waste to make manure
• FSSAI certified food suppliers
• Donations to charities- mattresses, linen,
• Active participation of all our units in the ‘Swatch Bharat Abhiyan’- Translates to‘Clean India Mission’
For further information, please contact our head office: firstname.lastname@example.org